Snail Slime Lip Balm 15 g
Our lip balm with snail slime gently nourishes dry, chapped lips. The creamy formula has a delicious apricot flavor, hydrates, protects and repairs, leaving your lips supple, smooth and soft.
- Moisturizes, protects and repairs lips effectively
- Made with 10% fresh organic snail slime from snails raised at our farm. With naturally occurring allantoin, collagen, elastin, glycolic acid, vitamins and natural antibiotic properties.
- Recommended for all skin types
- Soft and smooth with a sweet apricot scent
- Certified organic product and 100 % made in France
- 15g tube
- CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL*, SNAIL SECRETION FILTRATE*, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER*, CERA ALBA, TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA*, POLYGLYCERYL-3 RICINOLEATE, AROMA, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, GLYCERIN, AQUA, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, CITRIC ACID, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CITRAL, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL
- % of snail slime
- Skin Type
- All skin types
- product ingredients are of natural origin
- Plant-based ingredients are certified organic
- ingredients are organically farmed
*Organically farmed ingredient
**Made with organic ingredients
How to use snail slime lip balm?
Apply the Lip Balm to lips and lip contours as often as necessary. Ideal for chapped, dry or damaged lips.
Farm to Face Cosmetics
Concerned about ecology and the environment, we opted for short distances for the production of our cosmetics. This results in a 100% local and controlled production: the slime is collected at our family snail farm in Les Herbiers; product manufacturing is entirely done by our partner laboratory nearby.
In a continuous quality improvement approach, we carefully select all the ingredients for our products.
We offer natural cosmetics, certified COSMOS ORGANIC by Ecocert Greenlife, in accordance with the COSMOS standard, available at http://cosmos.ecocert.com
Benefit of Slime
Snail slime to take care of your skin
Used since antiquity, snail slime has many very beneficial properties for the skin – it stimulates skin repair and healing while protecting the skin, has anti-aging properties and promotes suppleness, moisturization and the skin´s radiance. It thus helps to efficiently prevent, relieve and eliminate various types of skin problems and diseases in a natural way: acne scars, stretch marks, psoriasis, eczema, wrinkles, dark spots, blackheads, rosacea, etc. Discover the full effects of organic snail slime on your skin below.
Why is snail slime good for my skin ?
Collagen Collagen provides the skin with tensile strength (resistance to strain) and is essential to the healing process.
Glycolic acid This acid enhances the smoothness and appearance of skin and reduces wrinkles and fine lines, as well as skin imperfections and hyperpigmentation (i.e. dark spots). It refines the skin’s texture and gives a glowing complexion.
Allantoin Allantoin repairs and helps to regenerate skin tissue, especially in the case of acne, burns, and marks caused by aging or sun exposure.
Vitamins Vitamins A and C encourage skin hydration, prevent skin aging, support healing and bring radiance to the skin.
Elastin Elastin plays a key role in skin elasticity and helps prevent stretch marks and skin aging.