Made with organic coconut oil and 5 % organic fresh snail slime, our soap gently cleanses,...
Snail Slime Body Scrub 200 ml
Our body scrub effectively sloughs away dull, dry skin cells with a blend of black sand and apricot kernel powder without impairing the protective skin barrier. The glycolic acid present in the snail slime supports the natural peeling process, while protecting the skin with a moisturizing and nourishing film. The skin is left looking and feeling smooth and revitalized. Improves the skin´s texture and evens out skin tone.
- Effectively and gently eliminates dead skin cells without harming the skin barrier
- Made with 10 % fresh organic snail slime from snails raised at our farm. With naturally occurring allantoin, collagen, elastin, glycolic acid, vitamins and natural antibiotic properties
- Recommended for all skin types
- Subtle floral-sweet powdery scent
- Certified organic product and 100 % made in France
- 200 ml tube
- AQUA, SNAIL SECRETION FILTRATE*, VOLCANIC SAND, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETYL ALCOHOL, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE, PALMITIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, GLYCERIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER*, PRUNUS ARMENIACA SEED POWDER*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, XANTHAN GUM, MYRISTIC ACID, LAURIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, DISODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CITRIC ACID, PARFUM, BENZYL ALCOHOL
- % of snail slime
- Skin Type
- All skin types
- product ingredients are of natural origin
- Plant-based ingredients are certified organic
- ingredients are organically farmed
*Organically farmed ingredient
**Made with organic ingredients
How to use snail slime Body Scrub?
In the shower, pour two large dollops into the palms of your hands and apply all over the wet body with small circular motions. The grains of black sand gently exfoliate the skin and the light, creamy emulsion leaves the skin soft and smooth. Rinses off easily.
RoyeR Body Scrub may be used once a week on normal skin and once every two weeks on dry and sensitive skin.
Farm to Face Cosmetics
Concerned about ecology and the environment, we opted for short distances for the production of our cosmetics. This results in a 100% local and controlled production: the slime is collected at our family snail farm in Les Herbiers; product manufacturing is entirely done by our partner laboratory nearby.
In a continuous quality improvement approach, we carefully select all the ingredients for our products.
We offer natural cosmetics, certified COSMOS ORGANIC by Ecocert Greenlife, in accordance with the COSMOS standard, available at http://cosmos.ecocert.com
Benefit of Slime
Snail slime to take care of your skin
Used since antiquity, snail slime has many very beneficial properties for the skin – it stimulates skin repair and healing while protecting the skin, has anti-aging properties and promotes suppleness, moisturization and the skin´s radiance. It thus helps to efficiently prevent, relieve and eliminate various types of skin problems and diseases in a natural way: acne scars, stretch marks, psoriasis, eczema, wrinkles, dark spots, blackheads, rosacea, etc. Discover the full effects of organic snail slime on your skin below.
Why is snail slime good for my skin ?
Collagen Collagen provides the skin with tensile strength (resistance to strain) and is essential to the healing process.
Glycolic acid This acid enhances the smoothness and appearance of skin and reduces wrinkles and fine lines, as well as skin imperfections and hyperpigmentation (i.e. dark spots). It refines the skin’s texture and gives a glowing complexion.
Allantoin Allantoin repairs and helps to regenerate skin tissue, especially in the case of acne, burns, and marks caused by aging or sun exposure.
Vitamins Vitamins A and C encourage skin hydration, prevent skin aging, support healing and bring radiance to the skin.
Elastin Elastin plays a key role in skin elasticity and helps prevent stretch marks and skin aging.